Interactive Project Manager
We are looking for an amazing interactive project manager to join our team. You would be primarily responsible for ensuring the success of interactive infographic and data visualization projects that take place on our platform.
This position is located in our San Francisco HQ.
- Coordinate and oversee interactive infographic projects taking place on our platform
- Help streamline operations within projects
- Ensuring and improving customer satisfaction on our platform
- Cultivate strong relationships with creative partners
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary team including journalists, designers and creative directors
- Work in sync with the operations, sales and creative team
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of project management experience with developers, designers and clients
- Communicating with developers as easily as with clients and designers.
- You're intuitive and can get things done without needing to be told every step
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working independently with little direction
- Extremely organized and great attention to detail
- Experience working with remote teams and time zones
- Interested in being part of an internationally growing team
- Previous coding experience.
- You've had agency experience managing multiple projects with fast growing teams and/ or working in a marketplace.
Curious? Get in touch!