Visual.ly is looking for a growth hacker in training. Do you like working on the bleeding edge? Are you comfortable whipping up code for the front-end and back-end and measuring it's impact on growth? Are you excited about data and analytics? Do you follow leading growth hackers like Andrew Chen and Sean Ellis? Help us grow our data visualization community and platform to the next level.
Note: This is a developer position but requires someone with experience with web analytics as well as some type of marketing background.
- You contribute to the code on each level of the stack working closely with designers, marketers and fellow developers.
- You show an eagerness to learn and a thirst for knowledge.
- You contribute to the engagement hacking and tracking for the website.
- You are comfortable context switching from project to project in a fast paced environment.
- We're a small team of people who are dedicated and have a passion for data visualizations and infographics.
- We're nimble. That means we're following a user-centered approach; we value people's feedback and iterate quickly.
- You have an intermediate knowledge and understanding of front-end development best practices.
- You have examples of past projects that show your portfolio that demonstrate your skills.
- You have design skills and/or an appreciation for good design.
- You are experienced working with MySQL databases
- You are intrinsically curious about developments in the industry and want to learn from industry leading growth hackers.
Curious? Get in touch!