Visual.ly is looking for a seasoned Growth Hacker. You like working on the bleeding edge? You are comfortable whipping up code for the front-end and back-end? You are excited about growth? And like problem solving?
Help us build scale out our customer acquisition and learn a ton in the process!
Note: While this is a development role, you will report to the Growth Team
- You contribute to the code on each level of the stack working closely with designers and fellow developers.
- You show an eagerness to learn and a thirst for knowledge.
- You are comfortable context switching from project to project.
- You are equally comfortable talking with Marketing/Business folks as with Developers and can speak both languages.
- We're a small team of people who are dedicated and have a passion for data visualizations and infographics.
- We're nimble. That means we're following a user-centered approach; we value people's feedback and iterate quickly.
- You have an outstanding understanding of how all layers of the stack interact
- You are experienced working with MySQL databases
- You are well versed in the latest internet marketing techniques as well as standards (seo/sem/email)
- You are able to think creatively to solve marketing challenges to unlock new growth channels.
Curious? Get in touch!