Visually is looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing team. As the Data Analyst you will work with the Director of Analytics to develop analytics frameworks that will help grow the business by providing the Sales, Marketing and Operations teams with strategic direction. Your analysis will help to answer questions like: How are each of the marketing channels performing? How should we divide our resources among the channels? What can be done to optimize the performance of each channel? How can we segment our prospects and leads to ensure we are targeting the most promising potential customers? You must be someone who both asks questions and finds solutions, with experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Partnering with Marketing, Sales and Operations teams to address key business questions by identifying meaningful trends and patterns
- Developing reporting dashboards and custom reports
- Providing actionable insights and data-driven recommendations
- Performing ad-hoc analysis for Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Customer Support teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Operations Research, Statistics, etc.) and/or 2+ years in an Analytics role
- Proficient with SQL; Excel power user; familiar with database design, marketing automation applications
- Proven ability to navigate large data sets and uncover actionable insights/trends
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and quantitative skills
- Experience working with website analytics tools such as Omniture, Coremetrics, Google Analytics a plus
- Prior experience working in start-up environment a plus
Curious? Get in touch!